Digital Business Development/Client Manager
Bolster Digital is Australia's premier digital advertising agency for music and entertainment. Our clients are music festivals, labels, tour promoters, cinemas and event companies including the likes of Laneway Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival, Mushroom Group, Remote Control Records and Openair Cinemas & Fairfax Events
We're looking to expand by adding a Business Development/Account Manager to be based in either Melbourne or Sydney. If you're smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme, you'll fit in well. The role is full time with flexible hours.
- Develop new digital, creative and content opportunities in new within music and events as well as new verticals (Food, Comedy, Sport)
- Sell across the various business units of Bolster and integrate varying services into offerings.
- Develop new opportunities from existing client base
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs (ie: oversee campaigns from pitch to completion)
- Help current and prospective clients understand our approach and innovative digital strategies to help sell in campaigns.
- Collaborative approach to maximising opportunities within the Bolster Group on behalf of our clients
- Create customised sales proposal documents and presentations Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Consistently build relationships and rapport with clients
Need to have:
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
- Experience in the music/entertainment industry with existing networks
- A love of music, entertainment and the current industry landscape around events, festivals, record labels
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing – strategies, tech, platforms
- Thorough knowledge of digital/interactive and online communications/marketing.
- Ability to communicate intricate technical strategies to clients with minimal agency buzz words (We really dislike agency faff)
- 3-4 Years media experience, 3+ in media planning and/or strategy development
Nice to have:
- Experience in a digital marketing, advertising, media.
- Working knowledge of ad tech platforms such as power editor, double click, adwords