Digital Campaign Manager (Entertainment)
Bolster Digital is Australia's premier digital advertising agency for music and entertainment. Our clients are music festivals, labels, tour promoters and event producers including the likes of Laneway Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival, Mushroom Group, Future Classic, GABS Festival, Fairfax Events and Openair Cinemas
We're currently expanding, and are on the hunt for a new Digital Campaign Manager for our Melbourne team. If you're smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme, you'll fit in well. The role is full time.
- Buying, trafficking & optimising performance media across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, AdWords, Instagram, DoubleClick etc.
- Working from a client's brief to create digital media plans & schedules to a budget/timeline and then executing.
- Develop online advertising strategies for the client and make best use of current technologies and tools.
- Account management of clients, including day-to-day communication, overall strategy and reporting.
- Test and implement new features and strategies to build on best practice.
- Writing advertising and analytics reports, with the ability to pull insights from data and use the data to optimise campaigns.
Need to have:
Minimum 1 year of working with: Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Insights, AdWords, Google Analytics.
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple campaigns.
- Excellent analytic skills, and a technical and strategic mindset.
- Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A love for music, with a good knowledge of the events and festival industries (music and otherwise).
- Copywriting skills to help clients create effective advertising copy.
- Enjoy eating snacks constantly or won't judge us if we do.
Nice to have:
- Have worked or currently work in the music, event, comedy and hospitality industries.
- Established network within the Australian music or entertainment industries.
- Thorough understanding of event, tour and album cycles (e.g. announce, on sale, pre-orders, etc.).
- Facebook Blueprint, Google Analytics and/or Adwords certifications.
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager, email clients.
- Experience with web development and coding (HTML5, Java, CSS).
Please do not email us your application as we will probably lose it. Fill out the form here and we'll definitely get back to you one way or another. Good luck!