Digital Campaign Manager (Food & Beverage Events)
Bolster Digital is Australia's premier digital advertising agency for events and entertainment. Our current Food & Bev clients include Good Food Month, Night Noodle Markets, Pinot Palooza, Gourmet Cinema, GABS Festival, Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas, Peninsula Picnic and more. We also work with key music brands such as St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival & Splendour In The Grass.
We're looking to expand the Melbourne team with a full-time Digital Campaign Manager specialising in Food & Bev Events. If you're smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme, you'll fit in well.
- Working with our Food & Bev portfolio on digital marketing campaigns, creating media plans and schedules and then executing
- Buying, trafficking & optimising PPC/performance media across various platforms including Facebook, Google AdWords (including YouTube), Instagram and DoubleClick etc.
- Develop online advertising strategies for the client and make best use of current technologies and tools
- Account management of clients, including day-to-day communication, overall strategy and reporting.
- Writing advertising and analytics reports, with the ability to pull insights from data and use the data to optimise campaigns.
Need to have:
Minimum 1 year of working with: Power Editor, Facebook Audience Insights, AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Previous portfolio of food & beverage events or related industries (e.g. food & beverage-focused publishers), either as an part of the in-house marketing team or at an agency.
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients or projects.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple campaigns.
- Excellent analytic skills, and a technical and strategic mindset.
- Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A love for food and beverage events, with a good knowledge of upcoming events and brands.
- Copywriting skills to help clients create effective advertising copy.
- Enjoy eating snacks constantly or won't judge us if we do.
Nice to have:
- Established network within the food & bev event industry, including media, venues and ticketing partners.
- Thorough understanding of event marketing cycles (e.g. announce, on sale, on-day, post-event, working with sponsors etc.).
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications.
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager, MailChimp.
- Experience with web development and coding (HTML5, Java, CSS).
Please do not email us your application as we will probably lose it. Fill out the form here and we'll definitely get back to you one way or another. Good luck!