Digital Campaign Manager (Music & Entertainment)
Bolster Digital is Australia's premier digital advertising agency for music and entertainment. Our clients are music festivals, labels, tour promoters, cinemas and event companies including the likes of Laneway Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival, Mushroom Group, Remote Control Records and Openair Cinemas & Fairfax Events
We're looking to expand by adding a new Digital Campaign Manager our Melbourne team, or by being one of the first in our Sydney team. If you're smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme, you'll fit in well. The role is full time with flexible hours.
- Buying, Trafficking & Optimsing PPC/Performance media across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, AdWords, Instagram, DoubleClick etc.
- Working from a client's brief to create online media plans & schedules to a budget/timeline and then executing.
- Develop online advertising strategies for the client and make best use of current technologies and tools
- Account management of clients, including day-to-day communication, overall strategy and reporting.
- Writing advertising and analytics reports, with the ability to pull insights from data and use the data to optimize campaigns.
Need to have:
Minimum 1 year of working with: Facebook Power Editor, Facebook Insights, AdWords, Google Analytics.
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple campaigns.
- Excellent analytic skills, and a technical and strategic mindset.
- Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A love for music, with good knowledge of new releases and Australian bands OR a good knowledge of the Australian Comedy scene.
- Copywriting skills to help clients create effective advertising copy.
- Enjoy eating snacks constantly or won't judge us if we do.
Nice to have:
- Have worked or currently work in the music, event, comedy, film industries, especially in a marketing or advertising role.
- Established network within the Australian music or film industries, in particular with entertainment media.
- Thorough understanding of event/tour and album cycles (e.g. announce, on sale, pre-orders, etc.).
- Google Analytics and/or Adwords certifications
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager, MailChimp.
- Experience with web development and coding (HTML5, Java, CSS).
Please do not email us your application as we will probably lose it. Fill out the form here and we'll definitely get back to you one way or another. Good luck!