Junior Campaign Manager (Music & Entertainment)
Bolster Digital is Australia's premier digital advertising agency for music and entertainment. Our clients are music festivals, labels, tour promoters, cinemas and event companies including the likes of Laneway Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival, Remote Control Records and Openair Cinemas & Fairfax Events.
We're looking to expand our growing Melbourne Digital team with a Junior Campaign Manager. If you're smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme, you'll fit in well. The role is an entry-level position, and is full time with flexible hours.
- Assisting Campaign Managers on select larger campaigns, and taking on smaller campaigns from start to finish
- Buying, trafficking & optimising PPC/Performance media across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, AdWords, Instagram and DoubleClick
- Liaising with clients and the Bolster Creative team where needed
- Writing advertising and analytics reports.
Need to have:
- Higher education, work experience/internships or past employment in digital advertising OR music marketing
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across multiple campaigns and campaign managers
- Basic understanding of Facebook advertising, either with Power Editor or Ads Manager
- Good at working to a brief, with strong attention to detail and budgets
- A love for music, comedy and entertainment
Nice to have:
- Skills with copywriting, Photoshop or video editing
- Existing networks within the Australian music, comedy or film industries
- Experience with Power Editor, AdWords, Double Click, Google Analytics
Please do not email us your application as we will probably lose it. Fill out the form here and we'll definitely get back to you one way or another. Good luck!