We’re a digital strategy, creative and product agency specialising in music, events and entertainment. We’re incredibly passionate about our clients and, hopefully, they’re on your radar too! We’re talking teams like Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Chugg Entertainment, Fairfax Events and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube, JBL and Blundstone.
Our diverse and energetic team is growing fast and we’re on the hunt for someone super organised to take the office management reigns. Your job will be to keep everything moving. You’ll be two steps ahead at all times, intuitively taking care of the details, so the team can focus on the stuff they do best.
If you have the ability to make order out of chaos while remaining calm and flexible with ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you.
You’ll act as the office ambassador, ensuring all team members have what they need to be productive. That includes:
- Keep the office running like clockwork and looking great.
- Organise company events and outings, from Friday afternoon drinks to staff retreats.
- Assist with meeting scheduling and make travel arrangements for the team.
- Manage office supplies and vendor / service provider agreements
- Assist with the onboarding and setup of new staff.
- Champion the Bolster brand by assisting with culture initiatives.
- Assist finance manager with basic bookkeeping duties
- Act as assistant to the directors
- Formidable organisation skills - people fear your lists and spreadsheets.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the need for confidentiality and discretion.
- An unshakeable efficiency and adaptability to change - ours is a fast-paced environment!
- A lateral thinker, with an ability to create and manage processes.
- A positive, cheerful and calm demeanour that sets the tone.
- Solid proficiency in microsoft excel, google docs, email and task management software (ie: Asana, trello)
- Apply a proactive approach to getting things done
- At least one year experience in a similar role within a creative/digital/music business