Senior Account Manager
We are a digital strategy, creative & product agency specialising in music, events & entertainment. Our client list makes our hearts beat faster (and hopefully yours). We’re talking Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Chugg Entertainment, Fairfax Events and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube, JBL and Blundstone.
We’re expanding our offering, and are on the hunt for a Senior Account Manager who embodies this spirit and loves to get shit done.
Our ideal candidate has experience in social media, digital marketing and strategy. They can oversee client management at a high level and seamlessly merge the talents of the our content, digital and creative teams for some spicy results. Our ideal candidate has a firm appreciation of snacks, a level 10 in passion, drive (Ryan Gosling style), and an unbridled love of gifs and/or doggo memes.
- End-to-end client relationship management
- Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns with brand clients, across Digital/Performance, Social, Content & Creative
- Develop existing client relationships and create new business opportunities
- Develop proposals and pitch documents
- Maintain project profitability
- Work closely with the commercial manager, studio manager, content and creative teams to produce cost estimates, ensure client expectations are exceeded, and projects delivered on time and on budget
- Create and take ownership on processes to streamline the sales to delivery journey
- Work with the creative resources team to ensure that the highest quality work is produced and ensuring it fits with client strategy and brief
- Represent Bolster in client meetings and be able to be able to talk to all parts of the business
- Understand how the Digital, Content & Creative teams at Bolster can work together on projects
- Build and recruit team resources
Need to have:
- Project management skills, with proven experience in bringing projects to life
- Realistic understanding of design and development timelines
- Thorough understanding of digital strategies, platforms & technologies
- Ability to communicate with creatives, developers, digital managers and clients clearly and effectively
- Experience in the music, entertainment and/or lifestyle verticals
- Experience dealing with brands from various corporate levels
- Understanding of content strategies and social media frameworks
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Previous leadership experience
- Good vibes.
Nice to have:
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications + experience running campaigns
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager
- A good recipe for banana bread
- A solid Ping Pong backhand.
Note: This role can be Melbourne or Sydney