Senior Social Media & Content Strategist
We are a digital strategy, creative & product agency specialising in music, events & entertainment. Our client list includes some of Australia’s favourite entertainment brands, including Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Chugg Entertainment, Fairfax Events and Future Classic, plus exciting global lifestyle brands such as YouTube, JBL and Blundstone.
We’re expanding our offering in the brand space and looking for a Senior Social Media & Content Strategist to lead the charge and round out our content team. Enjoying snacks and a good dog meme is also a plus!
- Develop social media and content strategies for clients and internal businesses in line with business goals
- Contribute to the new business pitching process
- Translate brand strategy to implement effective social media campaigns
- Manage multiple projects and clients with changing priorities
- Manage client/project budgets and ensure project profitability
- Collaborate with internal creatives to execute content production
- Coordinate external resources and suppliers needed to service projects
- Develop and manage client reporting processes
- Keep the team ahead of the curve by identifying market trends, and analyse the market, competitors and clients to provide providing actionable insights for clients and internal teams
- Proven history of social media content management, digital marketing, content strategy and copywriting
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing strategies, particularly paid performance marketing techniques such as remarketing, audience segmentation and conversion tracking
- Channel planning experience for digital and social
- Ability to communicate strategies and ideas in a simple no bullshit manner
- Solid planning, organisational and decision making skills
- Excellent analytical skills, and a technical and strategic mindset
- Capability to build strong and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Deep analytical understanding and experience using various platforms insights and social listening tools, including a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
- Experience and a developed industry network with music, entertainment and lifestyle brands
- Minimum 3 years agency experience in a similar role with account and client management
- Be able to think creatively and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Nice to have:
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications + experience running campaigns.
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Wordpress, Photoshop, video editing software and Google Tag Manager