Social Media & Content Co-Ordinator
Bolster is a digital strategy, creative and product agency specialising in music, events and entertainment. We’re incredibly passionate about our clients and, hopefully, they’re on your radar too! We’re talking teams like Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Chugg Entertainment, Fairfax Events, Pinot Palooza and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube, JBL and Blundstone.
Our Melbourne office is on the hunt for someone to join our social media team, and help create, manage and grow our clients’ social media channels along with our internal projects. If you’re organised, creative, love social and have a favourite dog meme, you might be the answer to our question!
- Work with client and internal Bolster strategist team to devise and implement best practice social & content plans for clients’ channels, which might include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blog posts and EDMs.
- Client account management, including day-to-day communication and regular reporting.
- Plan and maintain content schedules for multiple clients.
- Work with internal and external teams to create and source content.
- Closely monitor and foster community engagement via social media channels.
- Responsive crisis management for clients when needed.
- Report on engagement and audience growth across different channels, with the ability to pull out insights.
- Occasionally work on-ground at our clients events to provide real-time social media updates.
- Proactive ideation for new initiatives.
- Attendance of WIPs, briefings and presentations.
- Based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Minimum 1 year of working in social media, marketing, advertising, events or music.
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage your time across campaigns and clients.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, with perfect grammar and spelling.
- Ability to differentiate tone of voice across multiple brands and platforms.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand online metrics and analytics.
- Strong base knowledge of online marketing, and awareness of new trends and technology in social media and our clients’ verticals.
- A love for music, comedy and entertainment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with design & web software applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, video editing software, WordPress, Google Analytics and MailChimp.
- Experience with handling online communities of 5K users and more.
- Editorial writing experience.
- Digital SLR and Lightroom/Capture One know-how
- Experience launching community initiatives.