Web Developer (PHP/JS)
Bolster Digital is Australia's premier digital advertising agency for music and entertainment. We develop and execute digital strategies and make things beautiful for our clients who are music festivals, labels, tour promoters, cinemas and event companies including the likes of Laneway Festival, Splendour In The Grass, Falls Festival, Mushroom Group, Remote Control Records, Ben & Jerry’s Openair Cinemas, BIGSOUND, Caroline, Future Classic, Inertia & Fairfax Events
We are looking for a mid-level developer who is interested in being part of a fun, fast-growing new agency at the ground level. We want to find someone who can hit the ground running, building and delivering websites with a high standard of quality. The role is full time with flexible hours.
If this describes you, please get in touch:
- You are a stickler for code quality and development best practices.
- You pay close attention to detail and strive to build sites that perfectly match the designs.
- You have an eye for design.
- You use Linux or OS X.
- You keep up with the latest tech and want the opportunity to regularly try out new stuff on projects.
- You have experience building Wordpress sites and you can turn them around quickly.
- You have a good understanding of how web works (HTTP, DNS, Browsers).
- You are comfortable estimating your development time and then working within those timeframes.
- You have an interest in the Music industry, maybe you're even a musician.
Some recent work
Our ideal candidate has experience with:
- Node + ES6
Experience with the following would be a bonus:
- OO PHP + Composer
- Wordpress + ACF + Bedrock/roots
- Parallax tech
- Writing Specs
Nice to have:
- A love for music, comedy and entertainment.
- Analytical skills
- Experience with Project management/Task management/Time tracking systems such Jira/Toggl