Digital Campaign Manager
Bolster is looking for a champion Digital Campaign Manager to work alongside our team of deep, solutions-based digital performance specialists undertaking planning, implementing, and analysing digital campaigns across paid social, SEM, email, native, streaming, VOD and display platforms.
- Work on exciting brands
- Interesting, unique and challenging projects
Be a part of a smart, passionate and autonomous team
Bolster, the back-story
Established in 2015, Bolster was born out of a love of music, a curiosity for data and tech, and unmatched knowledge of the digital and entertainment spaces.
With its specialism in music, events and entertainment, in a short space of time, Bolster has become a strategic digital, creative and product partner to many amazing brands such as Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Groovin’ the Moo, Chugg Entertainment, ALH, Pinot Palooza and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube Music, JBL, Red Bull Music, Sapporo and Blundstone.
We create and develop digital products for ourselves and our clients. Some notable mentions include Linktree, (a social tool with >3.5million users) and two Webby Award nominated projects: Buzz, a social listening tool for BIGSOUND, and LNWY, an online music publication we collaborated on with Laneway Festival.
We’re expanding our Digital team and are looking for world class data-led digital performance specialists. As a Digital Campaign Manager, you will be involved in every step of the campaign process and will enjoy the agile and dynamic startup environment combined with the stability of a well established and fast growing organisation. Join us to do meaningful work for epic brands!
If you're up for the challenge, you’ll get to:
- Develop your knowledge of one the world’s most exciting and fastest growing verticals - the Live Experience economy
- Work with a diverse team with knowledge spanning the music, film, arts and youth culture industries. You’ll also get to work across department developing ideas with programmers, developers, content creatives, festival activation crew members, data analytics lovers and business growth experts.
- Design live event digital advertising plans from start to finish. You get to see and own the whole process from media planning, creative strategy, data analysis, implementation, optimisation and future-proofing knowledge.
- Release your ideas into the world. Our Bolster team members have successfully launched and lived their dreams with Bolster Buddies, Blocks, Side B Live, Linktree and LNWY.CO.
- Improve your business acumen by working closely with the most passionate event promoters / organisers in the country to know and grow their events.
- Maintain and develop your Digital Performance Marketing skills in a unique space where we live to hack traditional techniques and platform mechanics.
- Participate in data-research projects that lead to ground-breaking white papers, thought leadership and public-facing initiatives.
- Experiment with new media, new platforms, new strategic plays and new product hacks to build the kind of digital performance marketing campaigns that you’ve always dreamed of.
You stand out thanks to your:
- 1+ year experience in a digital / marketing / media / advertising environment
- Interest in culture marketing & events
- Commercial experience and knowledge working with:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google AdWords
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager or similar ad serving platform
- Google Analytics
- Native and display publisher requirements
- Google Data Studio
- Google Sheets or Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to be analytical, yet operate strategically, with an understanding of the 'big picture'
- Competency with figures and simple calculations - including pivot tables, charts and formulae
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Enthusiastic and confident ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level
- Superior time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactiveness and taking ownership of your work
- Prepared to add to the knowledge base by contributing to campaigns that require multiple media platform implementation, ethical and innovative data capture builds, creative ideation, data-led solutions
If this sounds inspiring, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a full time position based in Collingwood, Victoria