Digital Marketing Lead
A highly strategic performance marketing specialist that can set foundations for our client's campaigns, mentor our digital team and broader business on best practice and emerging ad & social tech.
Bolster is a leading entertainment and culture marketing agency that produces world-class campaigns for clients like, Splendour in the Grass, Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Caroline Records, Chugg Entertainment, Future Classic, and global brands like YouTube Music, KFC, DePop, Red Bull Music, Tiger Beer and Puma.
Our service offerings include digital strategy, performance marketing, content & creative, web and experiences and you would be managing teams that deliver these types of projects every day.
To get a sense of the Bolster culture and approach, our handbook is a great place to start.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the digital strategy and performance marketing approach for Bolster clients
- Collaborating with our other departments ensuring a holistic digital approach
- Developing digital/performance strategies for clients and pitch responses
- Managing your own digital campaigns as well as guiding campaign managers
- Presenting industry trends and insights internally and externally
- Liaising directly with clients, suppliers, publishers and partners
- Leading and up-skilling colleagues in performance marketing, digital media and planning
- Continue to grow the digital department and offering
We are looking for:
- At least 4 years in digital marketing, the more time spent in performance marketing, the better
- A strong understanding of the technical aspects of performance marketing (ad-tech, pixels, conversion tracking etc)
- Advanced performance marketing knowledge of Facebook, Google Ads, Doubleclick Bid Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Bonus to have exposure to other social ad-tech (TikTok, Snapchat, Spotify, YouTube, Adroll etc ) and Australian media publishers
- Excellent client-facing skills, including presenting
- People management experience
Bolster will be great for you because:
- We have 6 + years of proven success to lean on, yet so much more growing to do which you can play a part in.
- You’ll get to work with clients and projects that talk to consumers (and likely your) passion points.
- We value our people, their growth and diversity in ideas
- An excellent client portfolio that is always expanding
- Great people and culture where everyone loves working together for a common goal