Digital Performance Marketing Lead
A highly strategic digital performance marketing specialist that can set foundations for our client's campaigns, mentor our digital team and broader business on best practice, emerging technologies, changes to algorithms etc.
In summary; a Performance marketing subject matter expert that is client-facing, strategic & a great person to work with.
Bolster is a leading entertainment and culture marketing agency that produces world-class campaigns for clients like, Splendour in the Grass, Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Caroline Records, Chugg Entertainment, Future Classic, and global brands like JBL, KFC, YouTube Music, Red Bull Music, Tiger Beer and Puma.
Our service offerings include digital strategy, performance marketing, content & creative, web and experiences and you would be managing teams that deliver these types of projects every day.
To get a sense of the Bolster culture and approach, our handbook is a great place to start.
In this role you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the digital and performance marketing approach for Bolster clients
- Collaborate with our other business departments and service streams
- Develop digital/performance strategies for clients and pitch responses
- Manage your own digital campaigns as well as guide campaign managers on their workloads
- Present industry trends and insights internally and externally
- Liaise directly with clients, suppliers, publishers and partners
- Upskill colleagues in performance marketing, digital media and planning
- Constantly review and optimise internal processes
We are looking for:
- At least 3 years in digital marketing, the more time spent in performance marketing agencies / roles, the better
- Broader marketing and media landscape knowledge in order to best collaborate with our other teams
- Advanced performance marketing knowledge of Facebook, Google Ads, Doubleclick Bid Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Strong understanding of TikTok, Snapchat, Spotify, YouTube, Adroll, Australian media publishers
- Experience in forecasting, audience segmentation, growth tactics, and attribution modelling
- Ability to organise, extrapolate and visualise data to convey results
- Excellent client-facing skills, including presenting
Bolster will be great for you because:
- We have 6 + years of proven success to lean on, yet so much more growing to do which you can play a part in.
- You’ll get to work with clients and projects that talk to consumers (and likely your) passion points.
- We value our people, their growth and diversity in ideas
- An excellent client portfolio
- Great people and culture where everyone enjoys working together
Sound like a match? Please apply or email email@example.com for more info.