Sales & Partnership Account Manager (NZ)
Bolster is one of Australia's leading digital & creative agency for events & entertainment and we are looking for a Sales & Partnerships Account Manager to help us grow our presence in NZ. To get a sense of the Bolster culture and approach, our handbook is a great place to start.
- Work on exciting and diverse projects
- Be a part of a smart, passionate and growing business
- Unique opportunity to shape a new market
Currently serving New Zealand from Australia, we’re now expanding our physical footprint and looking for a world-class Business Development Manager to lead the charge on new business growth in this new territory.
As a Sales & Partnerships Account Manager, you will be the first ‘boots on the ground’ in New Zealand and will be responsible for creating new business opportunities, while working with an agile and dynamic team to provide innovative digital solutions for music, events & entertainment.
If up for the challenge, you’ll get to:
- Lead the new business growth for Bolster in New Zealand.
- Be the first point of contact for new business, working to foster and nurture relationships into long-standing partnerships.
- Develop new business opportunities within events and entertainment across various specific verticals such as: music, food & bev, comedy, film and sport.
- Sell across the various business units of Bolster and integrate varying services into offerings, including digital strategy, performance marketing, content & creative.
- Work with technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs (ie: oversee campaigns from pitch to completion)
- Help current and prospective clients understand our approach and innovative digital strategies.
- Collaborative approach to maximising opportunities within the Bolster Group on behalf of our clients
- Create customised sales proposal documents and presentations
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends.
- Provide delightful customer service through the process
- Foster relationships within the wider entertainment & media industries to grow Bolsters reputation and presence.
- Work strategically with Bolster’s commercial, content, social and digital marketing specialists to grow our offering and meet customer needs.
You stand out thanks to your:
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with clients & stakeholders
- Experience in the entertainment / music / events / ticketing / media industries
- Experience in performance and digital marketing, be able to sell to and advise clients on best use, trends, ROI etc
- Strong network and relationships in any of the above industries
- Ability to build relationships and close deals
- Understanding of digital marketing frameworks
- Ability to communicate technical strategies to clients with minimal agency buzz words
- Strong interpersonal skills
Bolster, the back-story
Established in 2015, Bolster was born out of a love of music, a curiosity for data and tech, and unmatched knowledge of the digital and entertainment spaces
With its specialism in music, events and entertainment, in a short space of time, Bolster has become Australia’s leading strategic digital, creative and product partner to many amazing brands such as Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Groovin’ the Moo, Chugg Entertainment, ALH, Pinot Palooza and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands such as YouTube Music, JBL, Red Bull Music, Sapporo and Blundstone.
We create and develop digital products for ourselves and our clients. Some notable mentions include Linktree, (a social tool with >3.5million users) and two Webby Award nominated projects: Buzz, a social listening tool for BIGSOUND, and LNWY, an online music publication we collaborated on with Laneway Festival.
If this sounds inspiring, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com.
Bolster is an equal opportunity employer - you're welcome no matter who you are, what you look like or what your background is.