Team Admin, People & Culture Manager
This role will be the go-to person for all office, team and people related questions and needs. You’ll be the eyes and ears of the leadership team in making sure our people are well supported and happy at work. Office and admin responsibilities paired with being the ambassador and guardian of our culture.
Who are we?
Bolster is a creative digital agency that produces world-class campaigns for clients like Splendour in the Grass, Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Caroline Records, Chugg Entertainment, Future Classic, and global brands like JBL, KFC, YouTube Music, Red Bull Music, Tiger Beer and Puma.
To get a sense of the Bolster culture and approach, our handbook is a great place to start.
- Manage our staff lifecycle from onboarding, team initiatives (activities, wellness days, lunches and parties) through to off-boarding
- Admin assistance to the leadership team which could include managing our HR platforms, arrange travel requirements and ad hoc support
- Assisting with clients events in and our of the office
- Be the first person to speak and greet clients, suppliers and visitors to the office. Some call this Director of first impressions.
- Proactively identify team needs and create initiatives to make Bolster a better place to work and do business with
- Make sure our team is engaged, connected, loved and happy
- Ensure all team policies & procedures are upto date and team know where to go for an answer at all times
- Experience in office management positions, ideally in agency environments
- Don't require a HR degree but some experience with people processes and iniatives would be great
- Positive attitude and willing to help out everyone at all times
- Be calm under pressure and wrangle cats in a storm
- Strong administration skills
Bolster will be great for you because:
- We have 6 + years of proven success to lean on, yet so much more growing to do which you can play a part in.
- You’ll get to work with clients and projects that talk to consumers (and likely your) passion points.
- We value our people, their growth and diversity in ideas
- Great people and culture where everyone enjoys working together
Sound like a match? Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.